Canvas Features and Advantages
- Dielectrically welded seams and frame pockets.
- Dielectrically welded protection on the clear vinyl curtains.
- Location tabs for zip in curtains.
- Clear identification labels with the right information.
- 30 gauge extruded clear vinyl instead of laminated vinyl.
- Gore Tex brand Tenara thread is used on select cruiser canvas as an option.
- With select materials and dielectric welding, Ameritex is the only supplier of
a true waterproof top.
- Ameritex has the latest production equipment available. All sewing machines, dielectric welders and bending equipment are no older than six years.
- Ameritex utilizes two state of the art CNC fabric cutters allowing consistent accuracy in the cutting process.
- Ameritex inspects every piece of canvas produced.
- Ameritex canvas products are produced in a consistent fashion so the product fits the same every time. Every part has a engineered drawing for the sewer to follow.
- Typical canvas lead times are one to two weeks depending on ordering method and forecasting.
- Ameritex has been able to reduce canvas inventory significantly to a number of our customers.
- Ameritex has recently developed a repair and return department used to expedite any items that need to be returned for warranty or rework.
- All canvas is packaged or crated for proper shipping whether it is Ameritex trucks, Common Carrier, Express Freight or LTL carrier.